How to get 10k views in 7 days on your YouTube channel 2017 Views on your YouTube channel totally depend upon the selection of title, tags and thumbnails. As we know YouTube policy has been changed according to which if you are starting a new YouTube channel or you have channel with total views less than 10k then the ads will not appear on your videos, to get ads on your channel you should have at least 10k total views on your YouTube channel. To enable monetization on your channel you need 10000 views to enable video monetization on YouTube after that your application will be viewed carefully, if your all the content is original then Google team will approve your application and ads will start appearing on your YouTube channel. If you will do your work honestly then you will Get hosted ad sense account approval in one week 2017.
How to get 10k views in 7 days on your YouTube channel 2017
Selection of title, tags and thumbnail: Views of your YouTube channel is moving around the title, tags and thumbnails only so do proper experiment before selecting any keyword in your channel and below I will also show you how a single word can change your views. In the below article I will show you how you will get 10k views in one week all the material is experimentally proof so do follow and in maximum cases the search result listed on YouTube is depend upon the title.
DO FOLLOW THE SIX BASIC RULE TO ‘get ad sense approval in 7 days for your YouTube channel 2017’
1. Use the long tag in your videos.
2.Target to upload at least 5 videos in a day as a result of which you will upload at 3 to 4 videos per day.
3. Select the specific keyword below I have attached the proof. Suppose you are running a recipe channel on YouTube when you search how to make mooli paratha the search result is about 11300 but when you search how to make mooli paratha in Marathi the search result is reduce to 1990, as the competition decreases the probability of your video to come in search engine increases so try to use less competition keyword to get views on your video and if all the videos of your channel contain the same you will get views and approval in one week.
4. Try to upload at least 5 less competitive videos in one day as no one knows which video can come in search result of YouTube
5. Your thumbnail should match with the content of your channel.
6. Remember that the keyword is appearing in related search list.
By following the above tips you will get 10k views in one week and you will become eligible to apply for the hosted ad sense account for YouTube. Form the above example you have seen that how a single word can change the probability of video to appear in search result. When you select the topic for your channel select the topic which has search result less than 5000 ,by following the above article you can “Get hosted ad sense account approval in one week 2017”